Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some new paintings before the show!

So the time has almost come: Paintings are being hung at Lady M tomorrow! It's so exciting that I'm almost unable to do anything productive or useful today, but I thought it would be a good time to do a bit of an update. Most of these paintings are brand new acrylics on canvas, but the owls, octopus, and the couple in animal skins are a bit older. They're all going up for sale over February and March. If you get the chance, go check them out. There will also be a bunch great work up by Rachelle Reimer. Don't miss it :) I've never really thought I'd get the opportunity to actually show my work off to the masses, so I'm nervous and thrilled at the same time. Please, wish me luck!

Sold

Sold



Sold



No comments:

Post a Comment